credit Joe Songer
SERC MLK Basketball registration packet is now available (click image below)
(Sept 18) Sylacauga - Human Resource Officer
(Sept 20) Troy - Maintenance Supervisor
(Oct 18) Selma - Human Resources Director
(Oct 18) Sheffield - Director of Operations
(Nov 13) Birmingham Job Openings found HERE
- Procurement Coordinator II
- Compliance Data Analyst
- Asset Maintenance
- File Review Specialist
- Intake Specialist - Housing Operations
- Procurement Assistant
- HQS - Lease Housing Clerk
- Application Data Entry Clerk
(Nov 13) Phenix City - Special Assistant
REVISED (August 13, 2018) Updated Territory Assignments,
REVISED (October 30, 2018)Telephone Directory
BIR August Newsletter
Effectively immediately, send all incoming correspondence via email to email@example.com . Please send correspondence in pdf format.
This mailbox will be monitored by four (4) of our staff and routed to the appropriate specialist for processing no later than the day after receipt. Please do not follow up with a hard copy in the mail.
* HUD phone numbers and territory assignments are updated at the bottom of the page under the Alabama State HUD Office information.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Procurement & Contracts Management
Phenix City, AL
Thank you for your support!
- Arthur J. Gallagher
- SACS Software (Scott Accounting)
- Aiken Housing Design Architecture, Inc
- Air Engineers - Trane Wholesale Distrubutor
- ALL Temp Windows
- Allstate Insurance (Worthy)
- Arlington Properties
- Arboar Valley Development
- B.F.T. United States Stores
- Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc.
- Bug Busters
- Chadwell Supply, Inc
- Energy Consulting
- Henderson & DeJohn
- Architectual Office of William J. Peek
- Bath Fitter
- E & A Group, Inc
- Hill, Hill and Carter
- Housing Agency Retirement Trust
- Housing Benefits Plan
- Housing Auth Risk Retention Group-Emily Fortier
- Michael L. Lloyd, CPA
- McKee And Associates
- Ozark Housing Development
- Quadel Consulting Corporation
- SRJ Architects, Inc
- Vizion Driven Communities
When you first click the FORUM link, you will be asked to create a username and password. Your username will be displayed when you create a new question or respond to someone.
There are 2 channels created to help with organizing questions. The first is labeled General Questions and the second is Vendors/RFPs. Choose which your questions fit into best. For instance, if you want to know the name of a good pest control company, you should ask under Vendors/RFPs. If you question is related to a policy, choose to ask the question under General Questions.
Be sure to watch the video below for an overview of the Youth Sports Program.
To watch the video of the 2018 MLK Basketball Tournament in Lagrange, GA - click here.
2017-2019 AAHRA Officers & Board
President, Dannie Walker - Ozark
Vice-President, Beverly Barber - Opp
Secretary, Leigh Chappell - Hartselle
Treasurer, Carolyn Sutley - Enterprise
Lance Armstrong - Scottsboro (past President)
Felicia Snow - Prichard
Greg Price - Gadsden
Sharon Tolbert - Auburn
Ron Jones - Clanton